Give to the Mission and Vision of RHC
The easiest way to give is through our secure online giving platform. Make a one-time donation or automate a recurring amount.
Big Vision Requires Big Provision
Giving is an act of worship whereby we demonstrate that we treasure Christ more than everything else.
Why We Give
In a world that tells us to chase the American dream & accumulate wealth to spend on ourselves, why would we want to give for the sake of others? The rich generosity of Jesus provides the motivation to be generous toward others.
"For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich." As we more clearly grasp what Christ has done in the gospel, we will more faithfully give to his mission.
2 Corinthians 8:9
The most convenient way to give is through our secure online giving platform – Subsplash – accessible by mobile phone or computer. Once there, you can either make a one-time donation or automate a recurring amount. Either way, you can be assured that your gift will be recorded for easy access for your tax records
In Person at our Sunday Worship Services
Every Sunday, there will be a secured “Collection Box” located right outside the Main Theater Doors. Simply, place your gift (cash or check) in an Offering Envelope, label it with your name if you want tax records, and place it in “Collection Box” for accounting and deposit.
Text “02155RHC” to 1-888-364-GIVE (4483) to receive a link to specifically give to Redemption Hill Church (1msg/request - please be aware that msg & data rates may apply).
Mail Check or Money Order
- How does Subsplash online giving work? Take a look at this brief video. It should answer all of your questions with regards to online giving. Of course, if anything remains confusing, contact us at for a confidential answer to your remaining questions.
- Will my personal information be kept safe and secure? Again, yes! Subsplash has robust security programs to meet requirements for reliability, confidentiality, and integrity to safeguard the trust we’ve built. We strive to keep our donors’ data safe.
- How do I give a dedicated gift or to a specific campaign (such as the Adoption Fund, Nepalese Church Planting, or The Ripple Project)? Follow this link. After inputting an amount , you will be able to select a giving category from the "Giving Type" drop-down menu. And, of course, you can always add a clarifying statement to the “Memo” section.
- Can I use Subsplash to purchase items (such as Flowers for special occasions, books from the Resource Table, or T-shirts for events)? Yes, this is one of our most convenient features! Follow the same Giving link and simply select what you would like to purchase from the "Giving Type" drop-down menu.
- How do I access my Giving Statement? Your Giving Statement will be sent to you electronically by January 31 for each tax year. Conveniently, anytime that you would like to access your Giving Statement, you can log in to your personal account in our Church Management Software (CCB), select "Give" from the left hand column, and select your "Giving Statement" from the top right. (If you need login activation to your CCB account, contact us at ).