Is this your first time joining us for worship?? We'd love to connect with you! If you are new or want more information on taking a next step CLICK HERE!
- Easter 4/12 @ 9a, 11a, & 5p: We will be hosting 3 LIVE services on Easter Sunday at 9a, 11a, and 5p. This is a great opportunity to send your friends a link to join us online or set up a facebook watch party! Don't miss the "Easter Online" tab of our Worship Guide.
- Good Friday 4/10 @ 7p: We will be streaming our Good Friday service on Friday 4/10 at 7p on all the usual platforms. Join us as we reflect on the cross and make sure to invite friends!
- Groups: They are NOT cancelled but will be held online. We want you to stay connected and get connected! You can find a Zoom link to all of our groups here! This week during groups we will spend time equipping you to love your neighbor during this time. You don't want to miss out.
- Redemption Kids Updates: New! Redemption Kids Live each Sunday from 10-10:15am on the RHC Facebook Page. Here’s a resource with encouragements for family worship including links to access our Gospel Project Curriculum for free. The Grades 1-5 class is doing weekly Zoom calls on Sundays (Boys @ 5pm and Girls at 7pm).
Members Informational Update - Given all that is occurring in our city, country, and across the world, the Elders are inviting all members of Redemption Hill Church to join us for a “Live Update” via Zoom Videoconferencing on Sunday, April 5, 2020 beginning at 8:00pm. Zoom Link
Online Zoom Prayer Gatherings: Everyday at 8am and 8pm starting Monday, 3/23 we will pray together. Personal ID: 997-569-4128 & Link to join the zoom meeting.
- Offering: To continue worshiping God with your financial gifts, use SubSplash Giving or mail your check to Redemption Hill Church, PO Box 482, Medford MA 02155. You can find more instructions on how to begin giving here.
- Serving our City: check out the many opportunities that we have to serve our community during this time on our Serve Medford page!
- Welcome: Please announce your arrival in the comments or chat.
- Worship Through Song: This is Amazing Grace and Forever
- Sermon: “Help! This is Too Much!” (1 Corinthians 1:3-7). Grab your Bible and a journal to take notes.
- Respond Through Song: Build My Life
- Closing Words: We encourage you to stick around and add your reflections or your thoughts in the chat!
Easter Weekend - invite your friends!
We believe that the message of the gospel has the power to save and we want all of our friends, neighbors, and co-workers to hear this good news and respond to it! There is no better time than Easter to reach out and ask the people in your life to join us for worship online! It is as simple as texting someone this link: rhc.church/live! How many people can you send an invite to today?
Ways to engage with your friends online:
- Create a Facebook Watch Party and invite your friends to watch with you! You will need to wait until 5 minutes before the service start time until you can search the live stream and find it! Find directions here!
- Use the Facebook Easter Event to Share a Post, invite your friends, or share in messenger. Find directions here!
- Text your friends the link to our live stream options sometime in the week. Say something like, "I am really excited to attend church online on Easter and I think you would really enjoy it as well! We will have three live service times at 9a, 11a, & 5p. You can find the live streams at rhc.church/live."
- You can also include a graphic in your communication- a digital invite card. Right click on the graphics below and click save image you can then send the image to a friend, put it in an email, or share it on social media to get the word out!