3/26 - How will you respond?
When you give to "For Greater Boston,' your donation is divided according to the following percentages:
- 50% to church planting and residency, with a priority toward indigenous and minority planters
- 25% to planter support and care
- 25% to Next Gen Mobilization
Having heard the faith-filled vision of the "For Greater Boston Fund" initiatives, I trust you have taken at least one simple step of commitment towards GO, GIVE, or SHARE during “Multiply March”. If not, look over your response opportunities and take at least one step.
It’s not too late to see “In Boston as In Heaven”. To give a financial gift to Multiply March use the Giving tab in the app and select the account 'Missions - Mulitply March' or submit a check to RHC (PO Box 482, Medford MA 02155), or in our Sunday Offering box. ust remember to mark your gift “Multiply March”.
100% of your gift will go towards the goals and spirit of this special appeal.
3/19 - Next Gen Mobilization
2000 College students mobilized by 2040 to live on mission advancing church planting.
- Build and implement a pathway to mobilize hundreds of college students to advance church planting through GenSend Break, Summer, Semester, and Go2
- 100+ annual summer missionaries who will make immediate impacts with church plants.
- Annual tour equipping churches and recruiting students.
3/12 - Planter Support & Care
Every church planting family, a healthy family, living on mission together.
- Marriage and family focused events, retreats and resources
- Access to biblical counseling and other mental and emotional health support
- Spouse care advocacy
3/5 - Church Planting & Residency
200 churches planted in Greater Boston by 2040
- Pre-assessment internships
- Residency and training
- Ongoing development and training for multiplying leaders